Namsan Tower

The day was cloudy in the morning around 16 degrees celcius and I love the feeling.

My aim today was to scale the mountain by walking. I was disappointed with myself on that decision...a bit later. The memory of hiking HK island was a nightmare enough but..agagaga..I just didn't listen to myself!

From Yaksu station, exit 8, I walked along the main road and Shilla Hotel on my left. Met a very cute korean lady wearing braces. She showed me the way to Namsan tower. I crossed the road after Donguk station and turned left up towards the hill.



Saw this Supyogyo bridge on my right.


Supyogyo bridge
Yu Gwan Sun's statue after Supyogyo Bridge.
Then Korea Independence Tower


National theater of Korea walking path.


Then, I saw this sign - Namsan Gongwon (Namsan park) and turned right.


National Theater of Korea. After this, I just do a lot of walking ^^ until I reach halfway and rest a while to take Seoul's view from above.


Seoul's view from top

I stopped here for a rest


Another 1 km, yeay!!


A few yellow buses left me behind. The fare will be around 400won. I will take the bus next time.


Yellow bus.


Rest room before reaching Namsan Tower

Pavillion.


Namsan Tower


The flying man

Cold stone? Hmm.. a strange name for a cafe


For Rain's fan -- Believe in Rain


Vandalized bench.


Big heart-shaped lock. I wonder if the couple still around? Ngehehe


I like this, a safe box lock in pink!


Me and fatima. She's married to a Malaysian from Kuala Terengganu. A very nice family!

Me with locks! Aigoo..my face is so chubby. Nevermind..I will get slim here from scaling the hills in Seoul and plus I can't eat non-halal meat.


Tree of locks.
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs