Beomosa Temple

This was on 18th October morning. I had to be on my own because Changkyu had an exam today. He is a student in Busan National University. In the morning I bought a one day pass - 3,500 won for unlimited subway rides and toured Busan until noon on my own. After that, Chang Kyu picked me up by car and we went to Busan World Cup Stadium, Jagalchi Market and Busan Tower.


Beomosa Yok = Beomosa Station

Right after the exit, turned left.

I felt like I was in Kyoto. I had to hike the hill to take the Number 90 bus - 1,000 won.



They had prayer or something today and the crowd was just crazy! It's free to enter the temple and soooooo beautiful!



Only bus number 90 goes up to Beomosa temple.


The landscape was stunning!



A very huge turtle. I am somewhat disappointed that there are so little information in English but Korea is a very beautiful country. ^__^





A very cute Japanese guy helped me to shoot this picture.




An elephant bridge. Am I gonna be an elephant if I cross this? Yikes!!


Very huge statue!


I bought tteok for 2,000 won cause I couldn't resist it! Hehehe..




0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs