Happy Chuseok 2010!

To all my Korean friends,

I want to wish Happy Chuseok!! Wishing you and your family for health, happiness, prosperity and wealth through out the year till the next Chuseok. Enjoy your holiday and drive safely!

즐거운 추석 보내세요!








love,
Zarina

Check my post here to know how I celebrated Chuseok 2009~arghh..I miss my songpyeon. Nyumm...nyummm..

P/S: Chuseok (Korean: 추석), originally known as Hangawi (한가위) (from archaic Korean for "great middle"), is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday in Korea celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. Like many other harvest festivals, it is held around the Autumn Equinox. As a celebration of the good harvest, Koreans visit their ancestral hometowns and share a feast of Korean traditional food such as songpyeon.
Source: Wikipedia
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs