Bungeoppang (붕어빵) or Fish shaped waffle

Bungeoppang (붕어빵) is very tasty eaten during cold season like now in autumn..yummy. Hence, it is best tried right from the stove. When it is hot and steamy the taste is the best! In Japan you may call it Taiyaki. The shape is like a fish and stuffed with sweet red bean filling. 

Which part of Bungeoppang (붕어빵) do you eat first, head or tail ?

If you have had one before, tell me how did you eat it? For me, I love to eat from the tail because I like to leave the best part last - sweet red bean filling or because I love to eat the crunchy part first? Maybe. ^^ Do you know that a questionnaire has been done to determine your personality based on how you eat bungeoppang (붕어빵)? I know it's ridiculous but it's true! Hahaha...

More explanation about bungeoppang (붕어빵) from Wikipedia 

I had the chance to buy Bungeoppang (붕어빵) mold from G-Market last May before going back to Malaysia and only now thinking of making some for my nephew. I know I'm lazy..hahaha. The mold cost about 15,000 to 18,000 won if I'm not mistaken.

My nephew Aiman with the Bungeoppang (붕어빵) mold. It was still
in the box since May and only now I use it. ㅋㅋㅋ



This is not the proper ingredients but it worked! I added an
egg to get the crunchy result.

My first failed attempt. I didn't listen to my mother's advice.
Served me right! _ _^


Gorgeous!!

Glorious!! Yeah!

Check out on this article about Korean street food. I have tried all the food suggested except for Hoppang. 
KNTO writes about tasty Korean winter snacks here.

Watch this video on how to make Bungeoppang (붕어빵).


0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs