Dongdaemun's Twin

I found Dongdaemun's twin in Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur. ^^ Ironically, the shop is named Dong Teh Mun..hahaha.


This is the real Dongdaemun in Seoul.


How to go
Dongdaemun Subway Station or Dongdaemun Stadium Subway Station, Line 1 or 4

What to do in Dongdaemun

  • Retail buying at APM, Doota and Migliore
  • Wholesale buying at the smaller shops around APM, Doota and Migliore - I walked along Cheonggyecheon stream and found a stretch of smaller shops on the road to Dongdaemun. Merchandise from books, clothes, toiletries and etc sold in these shops. I longed to read English materials at one time and luckily met a used book store here ! Eureka..I found another gem in Seoul or so I thought to myself. ^^

Check out KNTO article about Dongdaemun here.
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs