3 months in Korea: My Goal

Most of my friends just wonder why do I want to go for a trip that long and even sacrifice a job that very laidback and easy. Typically, they would just take a 1 or 2 week trip in a group, take annual leave off and later return to work as usual. But why am I doing this?

I don't know...Can I say that?

Hehehe..I wish I could say I don't know the reason but there are a few reasons why I want to do it.

1. WWOOFing at least 4 area - Gwangju, Gyeongju, Busan and Gangwondo
2. Learn conversational Korean with natives
3. Take at least 5,000 pictures of Korea for my travel journal
4. Survey Korean language school
5. Finding job opportunity
6. Meeting G-Dragon (I wish this to be true..)
7. Experience autumn (my favourite season) and winter (my least favourite season..I hate cold)
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs